Orange County News
2 boys abducted in Anaheim; gray minivan sought
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- Two children were abducted in Anaheim Thursday night, prompting a statewide Amber Alert search.
The boys, 2 and 4, were reportedly taken by two men and driven away in a gray- or pewter-colored 2010 Dodge Caravan minivan. A neighbor kicked the van as it left the scene, leaving a dent in a door.
The boys' mother was outside their residence on the 3200 block of W. Orange Ave. with the boys. Taking the garbage out to a trash bin in an alleyway, she turned away for a moment and two men each grabbed the boys and sped off. They were last seen driving westbound on Orange Ave.
A statewide Amber Alert has been issued.
Justin, 2, and Jacob, 4, Quinones are Hispanic. Justin was last seen wearing a "Buzz Lightyear" T-shirt, beige shorts and a blue jacket. Jacob was last seen also wearing a "Buzz Lightyear" T-shirt, beige shorts and a gray jacket.
One suspect is described as Caucasian or light-skinned Hispanic male in his 20s, about 5 feet 8 inches tall, weighing approximately 180 pounds, wearing a black T-shirt and jeans.
The other suspect was also described as Caucasian or light-skinned Hispanic male with facial hair. He was described as being about 45 to 50 years old, standing 6 feet 2 inches tall, weighing about 210 pounds.
No license plate information was available.
If you have information related to the incident, you're asked to call the Anaheim Police Dept. at (714) 765-1900.
kidnap, orange county news
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15 42 min ago
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- Operation Crossover targets liquor thieves
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted 47 min ago
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: Will Arnett files for divorce from Poehler