Orange County News
Kidnapped Anaheim boys found safe in Texas
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- Two young boys kidnapped from their Anaheim home were found safe in Texas on Tuesday.
Anaheim police said Jacob and Justin Quinones were brought to a courthouse in Harris County by their grandmother. The boys were in good condition and are in the custody of a Harris County social services agency.
The boys were snatched from their mother on Oct. 7 by their grandfather and father, who grabbed the boys and drove off in a van.
The boys' father Abraham Fernandez surrendered to Texas authorities last week, but the grandfather, Louis Fernandez, is still missing. His wife Elizabeth was arrested after she turned in the children.
kidnap, amber alert, orange county news
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Secret Service probing Target security breach
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds