Orange County News
Kidnapped O.C. boys reunited with mother
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- Two Anaheim boys abducted in October were reunited with their mother and are back in California on Saturday.
The three were reunited in Texas on Friday. Jacob and Justin Quinones and their mother flew into Los Angeles International Airport Friday night.
Anaheim police said the boys were brought to a courthouse in Harris County in Texas by their grandmother.
The boys' grandfather and father are accused of abducting them from Anaheim Oct. 7.
The father, Abraham Fernandez, surrendered last week, but the grandfather, Louis Fernandez, is still missing.
His wife Elizabeth was arrested after she turned in the children.
kidnap, amber alert, orange county news
- Oklahoma tornado: 20 children among 51 killed 55 min ago
- Undersheriff Tanaka speaks out against Baca 47 min ago
- Greuel, Garcetti make final stops across LA
- 'DWTS': Zendaya holds lead in final four 12 min ago
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery
- Video: Pit bull owners rally against discrimination
- Girl escapes brazen kidnap attempt in OC
- Elephant meat, dead primate seized at LAX
- UC hospital workers to strike over higher pay
- abcnews: Hofstra student killed in police standoff
- NKorea on day 3 of short-range weapon launches
- Does your child have oral allergy syndrome?
- Ray Manzarek, The Doors founder, dies at 74
- OTRC: 'Dancing With The Stars' recap - week 10