Orange County News
Komen for the Cure gives local grants in OC
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- The annual Susan G. Komen for the Cure community grants award breakfast was held at the Bowers Museum in Santa Ana Friday.
The Susan G. Komen for the Cure foundation honored 13 local non-profits with $1.3 million in grants. The local groups will use the funds for breast health programs and to support early detection of the disease.
benefit, cancer, orange county news
- LA gang coordinated from Kansas house: arrest 2 min ago
- I-5 bridge collapses in Wash.; people in water
- Boy Scouts vote to accept openly gay boys
- Palmdale boy allegedly tortured; 2 in custody
- Prize-winning bulldogs stolen from IE home 21 min ago
- Cold case: Cadaver dog fails to pick up scent
- 5.7-magnitude earthquake strikes NorCal city
- Beach Report Card rates Calif. water quality
- Jodi Arias sentencing: Judge declares mistrial
- abcnews: NY man rescued after month of alleged torture
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- Consumer Reports tests summertime sunscreens
- SI model accepts local teen's prom proposal
- OTRC: Jennifer Aniston plays stripper in 'Millers'