Orange County News
Driver gets 51 yrs to life in Adenhart death
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- The drunk driver convicted of killing Angels pitcher Nick Adenhart and two others was sentenced to 51 years to life in prison.
On April 9, Gallo T-boned a car in Fullerton killing Adenhart, Courtney Stewart and Henry Pearson.
Gallo's blood alcohol level was nearly three times the legal limit.
Just hours before the crash, the 22-year-old Adenhart had pitched six scoreless innings in a game at Angel Stadium.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
los angeles angels of anaheim, accident, celebrity, car crash, famous death, court case, dui, orange county news
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- South Korea ferry sinks; 2 dead, 14 injured
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments