Orange County News
Fullerton house fire under investigation
FULLERTON, Calif. (KABC) -- The cause of a house fire in Fullerton early Friday morning was under investigation, authorities said.
The blaze broke out on the 100 block of Ash Street at about 1 a.m. Firefighters arrived to find a house near Harbor Boulevard fully involved.
They made quick work of the blaze. A division chief said it was extinguished in about 15 minutes.
Firefighters didn't find anyone inside the home, and no firefighters were hurt.
fire, orange county news
- Tour bus rolls over on 15 Freeway in Corona 1 min ago
- London theater partial collapse; 80+ hurt
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- 14 hospitalized in Riverside County bus crash
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game 26 min ago
- Honda tops IIHS list of safest new cars
- Willie Nelson, Daft Punk to perform at Grammys
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston: I have Lupus Myelitis