Orange County News
Fullerton house fire under investigation
FULLERTON, Calif. (KABC) -- The cause of a house fire in Fullerton early Friday morning was under investigation, authorities said.
The blaze broke out on the 100 block of Ash Street at about 1 a.m. Firefighters arrived to find a house near Harbor Boulevard fully involved.
They made quick work of the blaze. A division chief said it was extinguished in about 15 minutes.
Firefighters didn't find anyone inside the home, and no firefighters were hurt.
fire, orange county news
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours 28 min ago
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service 1 min ago
- 2 dead after car plows through SXSW crowd
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search 42 min ago
- Inmate escapes jail hours after sentencing
- Flasher sought for exposing self at Brea Mall
- Norwood pleads not guilty to weapons charge 33 min ago
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- Ex-Manson follower granted parole for 3rd time
- Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- abcnews: Dog's powerful healing effects on wounded... 13 min ago
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- Elderly couple's dog saved by rescue group
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors 46 min ago
- Cool Kid fixes up batting cages for community
18 min ago