Orange County News
1st flu death of the season reported in OC
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- The first flu death of the season has been reported in Orange County.
Orange County Health Care Agency spokeswoman Nicole Stanfield says an adult died this month. No other details are being released.
Ten people, all under age 65, have been hospitalized in intensive care in Orange County for severe flu. Five of them were children.
orange county news
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down 37 min ago
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- Mansion party arrests: Teens post pics online
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena 53 min ago
- Ex-con allegedly attacked 2 relatives, friend
- 'Button-down Bandit' arrested after pursuit
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- 1 dead in small plane crash off Molokai, Hawaii
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Moving while sitting can prevent back pain
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $400 million
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate
- Longest Rose Parade float goes for test drive
47 min ago