Orange County News
1st flu death of the season reported in OC
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- The first flu death of the season has been reported in Orange County.
Orange County Health Care Agency spokeswoman Nicole Stanfield says an adult died this month. No other details are being released.
Ten people, all under age 65, have been hospitalized in intensive care in Orange County for severe flu. Five of them were children.
orange county news
- Malaysian PM: Jet's disappearance deliberate
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Brush fire burns near Gorman by Quail Lake
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)