Orange County News
Whale watchers spot rare albino dolphin off Dana Point
DANA POINT, Calif. (KABC) -- Folks on a whale watching trip in Orange County got more than they bargained for when they stumbled upon a rare sighting.
A rare albino dolphin was swimming with a pod of dolphins off Dana Point.
This must have been a lucky whale watching trip because they also spotted a sunfish, which Dana Wharf Sportfishing says are also called, Mola Mola.
animal news, orange county news
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- Funeral held for LAPD Officer Chris Cortijo
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- 'Mother Ditch' uncovered near downtown LA
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- abcnews: Man accused of killing teens who entered home
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Epilepsy treatment uses laser to stop seizures
- Zadan, Meron to produce Oscars for 3rd year
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2