Orange County News
Whale watchers spot rare albino dolphin off Dana Point
DANA POINT, Calif. (KABC) -- Folks on a whale watching trip in Orange County got more than they bargained for when they stumbled upon a rare sighting.
A rare albino dolphin was swimming with a pod of dolphins off Dana Point.
This must have been a lucky whale watching trip because they also spotted a sunfish, which Dana Wharf Sportfishing says are also called, Mola Mola.
animal news, orange county news
- Search resumes for hiker in Santa Clarita 15 min ago
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait 23 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- OTRC: Elisabeth Moss: Armisen marriage 'traumatic'
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
59 min ago