Orange County News
Whale watchers spot rare albino dolphin off Dana Point
DANA POINT, Calif. (KABC) -- Folks on a whale watching trip in Orange County got more than they bargained for when they stumbled upon a rare sighting.
A rare albino dolphin was swimming with a pod of dolphins off Dana Point.
This must have been a lucky whale watching trip because they also spotted a sunfish, which Dana Wharf Sportfishing says are also called, Mola Mola.
animal news, orange county news
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- OC crash kills 4; alcohol, speed suspected
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Fire hits Loyola Marymount University dorm
- Large sinkhole closes Woodland Hills road
- 87-year-old rescued from OC mobile home fire
- Salvation Army bell-ringer breaks record in IE
- Mandela's family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged cannibal ran hotel w/ grill area
- Stanford beats ASU 38-14 in Pac-12 title game
- Auction features items from Nancy Drew author
- Photos: Jennifer Lopez at March of Dimes event