Orange County News
Wild Rivers Waterpark closing at the end of summer
IRVINE, Calif. (KABC) -- Wild Rivers Waterpark in Irvine is closing after this summer.
The park's lease is up at the end of October and the Irvine Company, which owns the land, plans to build apartment buildings on the site.
Wild Rivers provides hundreds of seasonal jobs for local youths.
amusement park, orange county news
- Burglary suspects sexually assault woman
- Sex offender arrested for sex with minor
- Boy brings loaded gun to Garden Grove school
- NYPD Twitter backlash spreads to LAPD
- Man tries to lure Culver City girl into car
- TSA responds to case on disabled LAX passenger
- $20K reward offered in unsolved Compton murder
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- South Korea ferry death toll reaches 156
- abcnews: McCann probers focus on child sex attacker
- 6.7-mag. quake off British Columbia coast
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies in accident
- Jay Z, Beyonce Rose Bowl concert approved
- OTRC: Jodie Foster weds partner Alexandra Hedison