Orange County News
Wild Rivers Waterpark closing at the end of summer
IRVINE, Calif. (KABC) -- Wild Rivers Waterpark in Irvine is closing after this summer.
The park's lease is up at the end of October and the Irvine Company, which owns the land, plans to build apartment buildings on the site.
Wild Rivers provides hundreds of seasonal jobs for local youths.
amusement park, orange county news
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2 37 min ago
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings 59 min ago
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Selena Gomez films Adidas ads (Photos)