Orange County News
Wild Rivers Waterpark closing at the end of summer
IRVINE, Calif. (KABC) -- Wild Rivers Waterpark in Irvine is closing after this summer.
The park's lease is up at the end of October and the Irvine Company, which owns the land, plans to build apartment buildings on the site.
Wild Rivers provides hundreds of seasonal jobs for local youths.
amusement park, orange county news
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break