Orange County News
Angel Stadium workers vote to authorize strike
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- Workers at Angel Stadium could go on strike at any time after voting overwhelmingly to authorize a strike on Thursday.
The union says it's in response to the stadium owner's attempts to freeze wages.
Workers say Angel Stadium pays its workers the lowest wages of any of the major stadiums in California, despite having the fifth highest attendance in Major League Baseball.
The strike would affect janitors, ticket sellers, ticket takers and ushers at the stadium.
strike, los angeles angels of anaheim, orange county news
- Nursing home shooting murder: Brother arrested 5 min ago
- Ex-con allegedly attacked 2 relatives, friend
- Santa Ana jewelry store robbery caught on cam
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Kaiser Permanente missing info on 49K patients
- Holiday crackdown on jaywalking in downtown LA
- IE student arrested in school vandalism case 8 min ago
- Asiana captain worried about visual landing 43 min ago
- House GOP signal support for budget deal
- abcnews: Woman claws way out of locked bathroom
- Nelson Mandela mourners pay last respects
- Photos: ABC7 viewers share holiday photos
- Paul Walker crash: 2nd theft suspect surrenders
- OTRC: Jason Clarke in talks for 'Terminator' reboot 30 min ago
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
32 min ago
- Year-end tax tips that could save you money
47 min ago