Orange County News
Alleged OC gang members arrested in crime spree
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- Six suspected gang members in Santa Ana were arrested in connection with a crime spree that included attempted murder and carjacking.
Investigators said among their crimes were opening fire on a pair of bicyclists Thursday night, stealing a car at gunpoint from a 16-year-old boy Friday night and leading police on a chase that ended when the suspects crashed into two other vehicles.
The suspects are all from Santa Ana and range from 17 to 23 years old.
gang activity, arrest, orange county news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95 7 min ago
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- IE basketball coach accused of sexual misconduct
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow 3 min ago
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Oscar Isaac can relate to 'Llewyn Davis'
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate
- Cool Kid raises money for children's hospital
34 min ago