Orange County News
Seal Beach body identified as Long Beach man
SEAL BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- The identity of a body recovered last week from a Seal Beach jetty was released Monday. It belongs to 24-year-old Joe Wayne Binford of Long Beach.
Binford, 24, was reported missing August 31 off Surfside in Seal Beach.
He was among four men who entered the water despite a high-surf advisory.
There were no signs of foul play. Toxicology results were pending.
missing person, beach, orange county news
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures peds 3 min ago
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption
- Jury deadlocks in OC distracted driving case
- 290 missing, 6 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- 3 'pimps' busted for Compton prostitution ring
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break