Orange County News
Cypress cops search for 2nd stabbing suspect
CYPRESS, Calif. (KABC) -- A search is under way for a second suspect connected to a violent stabbing in Cypress.
Detectives are trying to locate 38-year-old Bobbie Shay Crosby of Cypress. They've already arrested one suspect, 24-year-old Mark Ohls of Buena Park.
Investigators said the pair forced a man to go with them to an undisclosed location and hand over his ATM card and pin number.
Ohls is accused of withdrawing money while Crosby held the victim against his will.
The victim was stabbed several times before the suspects took off.
He was able to walk to the police station and was listed in stable condition.
Detectives tracked down Ohls and arrested him. He was booked at the Cypress City Jail on charges of attempted murder, robbery, kidnapping and conspiracy. He was later transported to the Orange County Jail with bail set at $500,000. Crosby remains on the run.
If you have any information regarding this incident, you're urged to call Cypress police at (714) 229-6600.
stabbing, arrest, robbery, orange county news
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Men w/ stolen passports on jet 'not terrorists'
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants