Orange County News
OC man caught on video assaulting baby son
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- A father was arrested Friday afternoon, accused of trying to kill his infant son. Investigators say the crime was caught on camera.
Joshua Robey, 24, is facing attempted murder, torture and child abuse charges.
Anaheim police say Robey was supposed to be looking after his 2-month-old son.
The child's mother had a hidden camera set up because she thought Robey was cheating on her.
Instead, the video apparently shows Robey swinging the child with a blanket around the baby's neck. Investigators say he also punched, slapped and shook the baby.
The child is hospitalized with unknown injuries.
Robey was held on $1 million bail and could face 15 years to life in prison if convicted.
arrest, child abuse, orange county news
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1, series tied 2-2
- Trutanich concedes to Feuer for city attorney
- Ron Galperin wins LA city controller race
- Prop D, limit on pot shops in LA, passes 30 min ago
- Huffing suspected in college student's death
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10