Orange County News
Northbound lane to be added on 57 Freeway in Anaheim
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- Caltrans and the Orange County Transportation Authority on Wednesday announced the start of a new lane on the northbound 57 Freeway, designed to improve traffic congestion.
The $45 million project is the second segment in a series of construction projects along the freeway.
It will add a three-mile-long northbound lane from Katella to Lincoln avenues in Anaheim.
Construction on the first segment began in January between Orangethorpe Avenue and Lambert Road and is 30-percent completed.
construction, orange county news
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait 56 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Coach pleads no contest to molesting girls
- LAPD crash: Funeral services announced
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book
- Lose weight playing video games, study says
40 min ago