Orange County News
OC hockey mom charged with sexual assault of two boys
LAGUNA NIGUEL, Calif. (KABC) -- An Orange County hockey mom has been charged with sexually assaulting two boys on her son's hockey team.
Investigators said 44-year-old Kathia Davis held parties for her son's hockey team at her home in Laguna Niguel.
She is accused of assaulting a 13-year-old boy during one party and having sex with a 16-year-old boy during other parties.
She was arrested in September after one of the boys confided in his mother about the incident.
Davis was released after posting $25,000 bail.
arrest, sexual assault, orange county news
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video