Orange County News
Westminster police search for missing woman
WESTMINSTER, Calif. (KABC) -- Westminster police need the public's help in finding a mentally disabled woman who's been missing since Tuesday.
Authorities said 45-year-old Chau Thi Thu Nguyet was last seen at home in the area of Westminster and Newland streets around 1 p.m. on Tuesday.
They said she was believed to be seen walking from the Sprint Store located at the Orange Mall in the area of Tustin Street and Meats Avenue around 7 p.m. that same day.
She is 5 feet 2 inches tall, 100 pounds, with black hair, brown eyes, and is missing her front teeth. She is wearing the same sweater in the photograph above.
Police say she has the mental age of a 6-year-old, is non communicative and can seem very timid and afraid when approached by strangers.
Anyone with information is urged to call the Westminster Police Department at (714) 548-4600.
missing person, orange county news
- Palmdale boy, 8, may have been tortured 7 min ago
- Cold case: Cadaver dog fails to pick up scent 7 min ago
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- Bear cub breaks into a kitchen in Duarte
- Local police officer accused of child molest
- Van Nuys stabbing victim's family speaks out
- OC sheriff's reserve sergeant found beaten
- UC hospital workers' strike ends after 2 days
- Oklahoma tornado victims' names released
- abcnews: New Susan Powell video released
- Vote on gay Scouts comes at emotional moment 13 min ago
- Charles Ramsey promised free burgers for life
- 'Hangover' films changed lives of the stars
- OTRC: Jennifer Aniston plays stripper in 'Millers'