Orange County News
Housing project for disadvantaged opens in Huntington Beach
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- A six-unit affordable housing project for the homeless and disadvantaged opened its doors in Huntington Beach on Friday.
A ribbon-cutting ceremony was held for the Pacific Sun apartments, built to provide temporary and permanent housing.
Clients will include the homeless, single women and single mothers with children.
The Colette's Children's Home organization spearheaded the project, which was paid for with federal funds with support from the Huntington Beach Redevelopment Agency.
orange county news
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Claremont sexual predator charged with felonies
- Suspicious bag found on the tarmac at LAX 24 min ago
- Two men arrested in Simi Valley car thefts
- Anaheim fire: House had pack rat conditions
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors