Orange County News
Man smashes SUV into building, leaves package
ORANGE, Calif. (KABC) -- Police say a man smashed his SUV into an Orange County building in the city of Orange on Monday night, left a package and fled.
It was around 7:30 p.m. when a gray or green SUV slammed into the front of the Orange County Social Services building at 840 N. Eckhoff St., breaking the glass doors.
He got out, left a suspicious package inside the building, and drove away.
Fifty county employees were inside. They were not hurt.
Hazardous material specialists were called in.
There was no information on the suspect, the package or a possible motive.
car crash, suspicious object, orange county news
- Nurse stabbed at Sylmar hospital; 1 arrested
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- North Hollywood hit-and-run driver sought
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy in Harbor City
- Driver smashes car into Fillmore dollar store
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour