Orange County News
Man smashes SUV into building, leaves package
ORANGE, Calif. (KABC) -- Police say a man smashed his SUV into an Orange County building in the city of Orange on Monday night, left a package and fled.
It was around 7:30 p.m. when a gray or green SUV slammed into the front of the Orange County Social Services building at 840 N. Eckhoff St., breaking the glass doors.
He got out, left a suspicious package inside the building, and drove away.
Fifty county employees were inside. They were not hurt.
Hazardous material specialists were called in.
There was no information on the suspect, the package or a possible motive.
car crash, suspicious object, orange county news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured 26 min ago
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona 7 min ago
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California 48 min ago
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken 14 min ago
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Katie Couric's talk show to end this summer
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis
- Local mountains get fresh blanket of snow
39 min ago
- Jeremy Renner discusses future roles
29 min ago