Orange County News
Suspect arrested for vandalizing Tustin church
TUSTIN, Calif. (KABC) -- Tustin police officers arrested a Santa Ana man Wednesday on suspicion of vandalizing a church in July.
St. Jeanne De Lestonnac Catholic School was vandalized in the early-morning hours of July 12, 2011. According to police, the suspect burglarized the church and the school, and removed religious materials, broke crosses, smashed pictures and threw an American flag into a trash can. The damage was estimated at $10,000.
Santa Ana resident Thomas Tracy, 30, was linked to the crime, according to police.
Tracy was arrested Wednesday at a Santa Ana residence and booked on charges of felony vandalism of religious property and second-degree burglary.
Tracy was held without bail.
arrest, vandalism, orange county news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino 47 min ago
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Rooney to be buried at Hollywood Forever 21 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour