Orange County News
Suspect arrested for vandalizing Tustin church
TUSTIN, Calif. (KABC) -- Tustin police officers arrested a Santa Ana man Wednesday on suspicion of vandalizing a church in July.
St. Jeanne De Lestonnac Catholic School was vandalized in the early-morning hours of July 12, 2011. According to police, the suspect burglarized the church and the school, and removed religious materials, broke crosses, smashed pictures and threw an American flag into a trash can. The damage was estimated at $10,000.
Santa Ana resident Thomas Tracy, 30, was linked to the crime, according to police.
Tracy was arrested Wednesday at a Santa Ana residence and booked on charges of felony vandalism of religious property and second-degree burglary.
Tracy was held without bail.
arrest, vandalism, orange county news
- Oklahoma tornado: 20 children among 51 killed
- Undersheriff Tanaka speaks out against Baca
- Garcetti, Greuel make final stops across LA
- 'DWTS': Zendaya holds lead in final four
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts w/ 2 girls
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery
- Video: Pit bull owners rally against discrimination
- Girl escapes brazen kidnap attempt in OC
- UC hospital workers to strike over higher pay
- NKorea on day 3 of short-range weapon launches
- abcnews: Apple CEO defends offshore tax policy 52 min ago
- Experts warn about testosterone supplements
- Ray Manzarek, The Doors founder, dies at 74
- OTRC: 'Dancing With The Stars' recap - week 10