Orange County News
Suspect arrested for vandalizing Tustin church
TUSTIN, Calif. (KABC) -- Tustin police officers arrested a Santa Ana man Wednesday on suspicion of vandalizing a church in July.
St. Jeanne De Lestonnac Catholic School was vandalized in the early-morning hours of July 12, 2011. According to police, the suspect burglarized the church and the school, and removed religious materials, broke crosses, smashed pictures and threw an American flag into a trash can. The damage was estimated at $10,000.
Santa Ana resident Thomas Tracy, 30, was linked to the crime, according to police.
Tracy was arrested Wednesday at a Santa Ana residence and booked on charges of felony vandalism of religious property and second-degree burglary.
Tracy was held without bail.
arrest, vandalism, orange county news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies 44 min ago
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video