Orange County News
Suspect arrested for vandalizing Tustin church
TUSTIN, Calif. (KABC) -- Tustin police officers arrested a Santa Ana man Wednesday on suspicion of vandalizing a church in July.
St. Jeanne De Lestonnac Catholic School was vandalized in the early-morning hours of July 12, 2011. According to police, the suspect burglarized the church and the school, and removed religious materials, broke crosses, smashed pictures and threw an American flag into a trash can. The damage was estimated at $10,000.
Santa Ana resident Thomas Tracy, 30, was linked to the crime, according to police.
Tracy was arrested Wednesday at a Santa Ana residence and booked on charges of felony vandalism of religious property and second-degree burglary.
Tracy was held without bail.
arrest, vandalism, orange county news
- Covina shooting: 3 injured, including minor 17 min ago
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world 43 min ago
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies 55 min ago
- Suspect injured in El Monte police shooting
- Joseph Gatto's stolen jewelry pieces sought
- Missing Pasadena City College hiker found
- abcnews: Brutal elevator attack shocks Chinese city
- Unemployment falls to 7 pct, 203K jobs added
- World Cup: US to play Ghana, Portugal, Germany
- McDonald's accidentally gives cash to couple
- Banksy's 'Flower Girl' auctioned off at $209K 36 min ago
- OTRC: Kelly Clarkson talks baby names (Video)