Orange County News
Early-morning OC condo fire damages 3 units
WESTMINSTER, Calif. (KABC) -- Some two dozen people were evacuated when a fire ripped through a condominium complex on Willowbrook Road in Westminster early Monday morning.
The three-alarm fire broke out shortly before 5 a.m. It took firefighters about an hour to put out the flames.
Three, two-story units were heavily damaged. Fire officials said the building's metal roof made firefighting more of a challenge.
Investigators said the fire may have started in a heavily-damaged vacant unit. The cause is under investigation.
fire, orange county news
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1, series tied 2-2
- Trutanich concedes to Feuer for city attorney
- Ron Galperin wins LA city controller race
- Prop D, limit on pot shops in LA, passes 22 min ago
- Huffing suspected in college student's death
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10