Orange County News
Early-morning OC condo fire damages 3 units
WESTMINSTER, Calif. (KABC) -- Some two dozen people were evacuated when a fire ripped through a condominium complex on Willowbrook Road in Westminster early Monday morning.
The three-alarm fire broke out shortly before 5 a.m. It took firefighters about an hour to put out the flames.
Three, two-story units were heavily damaged. Fire officials said the building's metal roof made firefighting more of a challenge.
Investigators said the fire may have started in a heavily-damaged vacant unit. The cause is under investigation.
fire, orange county news
- Mandela death: So. Africa prepares for burial 50 min ago
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario 6 min ago
- Unemployment falls to 7 pct, 203K jobs added
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow 27 min ago
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Brutal elevator attack shocks Chinese city 12 min ago
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
33 min ago