Orange County News
Armed robber orders people into vault at Bank of the West in Anaheim
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- A gunman took over a Bank of the West in Anaheim Tuesday, forcing employees and customers into the bank vault.
The incident happened around 9:20 a.m. at the bank on Brookhurst Street and Orange Avenue.
The suspect made off with an undetermined amount of cash. He's believed to be in his 20s and was wearing a hooded sweatshirt.
Anyone with information was asked to contact the FBI at (310) 477-6565.
bank robbery, orange county news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested 16 min ago
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32 5 min ago
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)