Orange County News
Philip Reilly Elementary School vandalized with graffiti
MISSION VIEJO, Calif. (KABC) -- Vandals sprayed graffiti throughout Philip J. Reilly Elementary School in Mission Viejo on Sunday.
Officials responded to a report of felony vandalism at 11:43 a.m. Sunday. They said the suspects sprayed 49 locations on campus with graffiti. Some of the writings said "white power," according to authorities.
There appears to be more than one suspect based on the extensiveness of the vandalism, investigators said.
Crews were trying to clean up the graffiti on Monday. It was not immediately known how much progress was made.
It's the second time in five months that Reilly Elementary has been hit by vandals.
Anyone with information was asked to call the Orange County Sheriff's Department at (714) 628-7170.
school, vandalism, orange county news
- Metro votes to keep ExpressLanes program 16 min ago
- LAPD Mid-City station shooter dies of injuries
- Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
- Willowbrook gunman kills teen at apartment 46 min ago
- 2 killed, 5 hurt in I-5 accident in Irvine
- Oxnard teacher arrested for child annoyance
- Granada Hills fire damages strip mall shops
- Ferry death toll at 175; families outraged 58 min ago
- Deputies allegedly planted guns in pot clinic
- NorCal bus crash: Mother of student sues FedEx
- abcnews: 'SOS' message saves marooned snorkelers
- 6.7-mag. quake off British Columbia coast
- NYPD Twitter backlash spreads to LAPD
- OTRC: Peter Jackson: 'The Hobbit 3' title changed