Orange County News
Philip Reilly Elementary School vandalized with graffiti
MISSION VIEJO, Calif. (KABC) -- Vandals sprayed graffiti throughout Philip J. Reilly Elementary School in Mission Viejo on Sunday.
Officials responded to a report of felony vandalism at 11:43 a.m. Sunday. They said the suspects sprayed 49 locations on campus with graffiti. Some of the writings said "white power," according to authorities.
There appears to be more than one suspect based on the extensiveness of the vandalism, investigators said.
Crews were trying to clean up the graffiti on Monday. It was not immediately known how much progress was made.
It's the second time in five months that Reilly Elementary has been hit by vandals.
Anyone with information was asked to call the Orange County Sheriff's Department at (714) 628-7170.
school, vandalism, orange county news
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Whittier police standoff forces evacuations 39 min ago
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing 23 min ago
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)