Orange County News
OC salon shooting grand jury testimony to be made public
SEAL BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Portions of grand jury testimony on last year's deadly shooting at a Seal Beach salon will be made public. The ruling came down Friday.
Release of the transcripts will be delayed until next month, however, to give defense attorneys the chance to appeal.
Scott Dekraii has pleaded not guilty in the shooting massacre that left his ex-wife and seven others dead. One other person was also wounded.
Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty.
court case, shooting, orange county news
- LA earthquake: 4.4-mag. quake shakes SoCal 14 min ago
- Ex-couple found guilty in East LA bank robbery 30 min ago
- IE teen gets 18 months in 'sextortion' plot
- Crimea declares independence; West hits back
- Body found at Anaheim trash center identified
- Burbank couple rescues child with mattress
- Lancaster man hit in deputy-involved shooting 27 min ago
- Video: Stranded man rescued from Castaic crash
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- Malaysian plane search expands further
- abcnews: Woman says Scientology tore apart her family
- SEALs take oil tanker from Libyan rebels
- Stooges drummer Scott Asheton dies at 64 12 min ago
- OTRC: 'The Walking Dead' recap: Season 4, ep 14