Orange County News
OC salon shooting grand jury testimony to be made public
SEAL BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Portions of grand jury testimony on last year's deadly shooting at a Seal Beach salon will be made public. The ruling came down Friday.
Release of the transcripts will be delayed until next month, however, to give defense attorneys the chance to appeal.
Scott Dekraii has pleaded not guilty in the shooting massacre that left his ex-wife and seven others dead. One other person was also wounded.
Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty.
court case, shooting, orange county news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 48 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery 10 min ago
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis