Orange County News
OC salon shooting grand jury testimony to be made public
SEAL BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Portions of grand jury testimony on last year's deadly shooting at a Seal Beach salon will be made public. The ruling came down Friday.
Release of the transcripts will be delayed until next month, however, to give defense attorneys the chance to appeal.
Scott Dekraii has pleaded not guilty in the shooting massacre that left his ex-wife and seven others dead. One other person was also wounded.
Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty.
court case, shooting, orange county news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- 3 new Hollywood sex abuse lawsuits expected
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role