Orange County News
Man arrested after daytime robbery in Cypress
CYPRESS, Calif. (KABC) -- Police arrested a man suspected of robbing a woman's home in broad daylight in Cypress on Friday.
The robbery occurred in the 8600 block of Watson Street before 3 p.m. The victim told officers she observed a male suspect inside her home and that he fled with a laptop that had been in an upstairs bedroom along with the keys to her vehicle and residence.
The victim was able to provide a detailed description of the suspect, a description of his vehicle and a license plate number.
The vehicle was spotted soon after by a La Palma police officer, which lead to the arrest of Kris Do Young Shin. Police found the laptop and keys inside Shin's vehicle along with other items believed to be stolen.
Anyone with further information about the crime is asked to call the Cypress Police Department at (714) 229-6631.
arrest, robbery, orange county news
- Body found in canyon ID'd as Maribel Ramos
- Brush fire scorches 575 acres in Castaic area
- Toddler, mom robbed by knife-wielding man
- CA task force aims to control gun ownership
- 'Sexting' case at IE schools nets teen arrest 44 min ago
- Suspect shot, hurt after aiming gun at police 17 min ago
- Purse found in search for missing woman in IE
- Hacienda Heights soldier killed on 1st Iraq tour
- Greuel, Garcetti vie for last-minute votes
- OJ Simpson knew buddies had guns - ex-lawyer
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- Michael Jackson death trial attorneys clash
- OTRC: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' movie review
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
23 min ago