Orange County News
Electrical vault explosion in Yorba Linda injures 2 firefighters
YORBA LINDA, Calif. (KABC) -- An electrical vault exploded in Yorba Linda on Sunday evening, injuring two firefighters.
It's unclear how the firefighters were hurt. Their conditions were not immediately known. They were being transported to a hospital.
Officials with the Orange County Fire Authority said the explosion happened in the area of Fairmont and Yorba Linda boulevards. The cause was not known.
According to Southern California Edison, 3,385 of the utility's customers were affected. Power was restored for all those customers by 10:45 p.m.
orange county news
- Gunman at large in East LA party shooting 24 min ago
- Drug boat washes ashore in Manhattan Beach 22 min ago
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- OC teen to be tried as adult in dad beating
- Ex-Compton deputy fire chief out on bail 3 min ago
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured
- Odor forces evacuation of Pasadena building
- Are bridges in Southern California safe?
- Committee approves dental care to Medi-Cal
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Vin Diesel denies steroids use (Video)