Orange County News
Wayward dolphin still in Bolsa Chica wetlands
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- A dolphin is still swimming in a narrow channel in the Bolsa Chica wetlands in Huntington Beach.
It has been there more than a week now and experts are puzzled. They say the dolphin shows no signs of illness and is eating.
According to one theory, it might have been bullied into the channel by other dolphins.
animal news, orange county news
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnapping 17 min ago
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested 25 min ago
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- S.Korean ferry: Vice principal commits suicide
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Pro-Russian insurgents ignore diplomatic deal
- Sub scours ocean for missing Malaysian jet 25 min ago
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Cockfighting ring busted in Riverside County
7 min ago
- Covered California enrolls nearly 1.4M people
53 min ago