Orange County News
Wayward dolphin still in Bolsa Chica wetlands
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- A dolphin is still swimming in a narrow channel in the Bolsa Chica wetlands in Huntington Beach.
It has been there more than a week now and experts are puzzled. They say the dolphin shows no signs of illness and is eating.
According to one theory, it might have been bullied into the channel by other dolphins.
animal news, orange county news
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15 59 min ago
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- Jenny McCarthy engaged to Donnie Wahlberg
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break