Orange County News
'Octomom' Nadya Suleman's bankruptcy case thrown out of court
LA HABRA, Calif. (KABC) -- The bankruptcy case of Octuplets mom Nadya Suleman has been thrown out of court.
According to official records, the mother of fourteen failed to complete the necessary paperwork by Monday's deadline to show she can't pay as much as $1 million in debt.
The bankruptcy proceedings had put a temporary freeze on a foreclosure auction of her rented La Habra home. Creditors can once again seek to collect their debts and the foreclosure proceedings can resume.
legal, orange county news
- MTA bus drivers claim illness from pesticide
- Prostitution bust at OC hotel - exclusive 38 min ago
- LA plastic-bag ban tentatively approved
- NSA foiled 50+ terrorist plots - director
- Torrance man sues over Dorner police shooting
- Vehicle slams into tree, erupts in flames
- Cash in paper bag stolen in Altadena robbery
- Zuma Beach bus line launched from Thousand Oaks
- 1,500 evacuated in wildfire near Yosemite
- 7-Eleven stores exploited immigrants - feds
- abcnews: NFL star's home searched after killing 55 min ago
- Zimmerman attorneys pick 40 potential jurors
- Dave Chappelle to headline Funny or Die tour
- OTRC: Lil Wayne talks on American flag controversy
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
22 min ago