Orange County News
Cal State Fullerton bans smoking on campus
FULLERTON, Calif. (KABC) -- California State University, Fullerton has adopted a campus-wide smoking ban, which goes into effect Aug. 1, 2013.
It is the first CSU school to adopt such a ban. Tobacco sales will also be banned on campus.
Smoking is already banned on most of the campus, but it's currently allowed in parking lots and vehicles.
school, orange county news
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker 45 min ago
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana 56 min ago
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment 22 min ago
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- VC suspicious death investigation underway
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Man wakes up locked inside dark empty plane
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic 7 min ago
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004 1 min ago
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis