Orange County News
DUI suspect crashes truck into Anaheim house
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- A man suspected of driving under the influence was arrested after slamming his truck into a house in Anaheim.
The crash happened early Friday morning on the 900 block of South Magnolia Avenue. Investigators said the driver was driving south on the road and then moved into the northbound lane.
His truck jumped the curb, destroyed two fences, bounced off the house before coming to rest in a yard.
The truck hit the front of the home. An 80-year-old man, the only person inside, was asleep in a back bedroom. He is OK.
arrest, car crash, dui, orange county news
- Wrong-way driver causes 8-car pileup on 14 Fwy
- South LA chase ends with crash, standoff
- Passenger rants about poison, CIA on plane
- West Hills murder suspect caught in motel room
- 911 caller in Pasadena shooting pleads guilty
- Motorcycle fleeing police crashes; 2 dead
- IE man dies after being crushed by cows
- Dog goes missing from Norco grooming shop
- Jimmy Hoffa search: FBI looks at MI field
- abcnews: Victim's grandson welcomes release of killer
- G8 meeting: Divisions over Syrian civil war
- Yoga may help kids' mental, physical health
- Jackson trial: Former record exec testifies
- OTRC: 'Girl Meets World' getting full series