Orange County News
Fullerton building fire damages multiple businesses
FULLERTON, Calif. (KABC) -- Several businesses were damaged after a massive fire broke out at a two-story commercial building in Fullerton.
Dozens of firefighters responded around 10:30 p.m. Tuesday to the three-alarm fire in the 200 block of East Imperial Highway. At one point, the roof collapsed. No firefighters were injured. The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
"We haven't been able to get inside to investigate yet because of the instability of the structure," said Division Chief Julie Kunze of the Fullerton Fire Department.
The businesses in the 25-year-old building include a dental office, a graphics company and a clothing distributor.
fire, orange county news, subha ravindhran
- Secret Service probe Target security breach
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne 32 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Man convicted at 16 resentenced under new law
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds