Orange County News
Man's body found at Bolsa Chica beach needs to be identified
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- The Orange County Sheriff's Department is reaching out to the public for help to locate the family of a man was found floating at Bolsa Chica State Beach.
They released a sketch of the man, who was found in the surf near the state beach camping grounds on June 9. He died later at a hospital.
The coroner said the 6-foot tall Hispanic or Middle Eastern man was approximately 25 to 35 years old. He weighed about 185 pounds with brown hair and eyes.
Anyone with information was asked to call the coroner's office at (714) 647-7411.
body found, orange county news
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Secret Service probing Target security breach 30 min ago
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds