Orange County News
Man's body found at Bolsa Chica beach needs to be identified
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- The Orange County Sheriff's Department is reaching out to the public for help to locate the family of a man was found floating at Bolsa Chica State Beach.
They released a sketch of the man, who was found in the surf near the state beach camping grounds on June 9. He died later at a hospital.
The coroner said the 6-foot tall Hispanic or Middle Eastern man was approximately 25 to 35 years old. He weighed about 185 pounds with brown hair and eyes.
Anyone with information was asked to call the coroner's office at (714) 647-7411.
body found, orange county news
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run 33 min ago
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college 49 min ago
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway 29 min ago
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters 44 min ago
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2