Orange County News
Man's body found at Bolsa Chica beach needs to be identified
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- The Orange County Sheriff's Department is reaching out to the public for help to locate the family of a man was found floating at Bolsa Chica State Beach.
They released a sketch of the man, who was found in the surf near the state beach camping grounds on June 9. He died later at a hospital.
The coroner said the 6-foot tall Hispanic or Middle Eastern man was approximately 25 to 35 years old. He weighed about 185 pounds with brown hair and eyes.
Anyone with information was asked to call the coroner's office at (714) 647-7411.
body found, orange county news
- James Gandolfini of 'Sopranos' dies at 51
- Tip led to ex-USC professor's Mexico arrest
- Hollywood panhandlers allegedly kill LA woman
- OC caregiver arrested for alleged sex assault
- East LA chase reaches speeds close to 120 mph
- Fugitive child-abuse couple seen in Maywood
- Wrong-way driver charged with DUI in 14 pile-up
- West Hills murder suspect pleads not guilty
- FBI busts international sports gambling ring
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Piedmont beef's lower fat entices connoisseurs
- Michael Jackson chef describes confrontation
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)