Orange County News
Man's body found at Bolsa Chica beach needs to be identified
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- The Orange County Sheriff's Department is reaching out to the public for help to locate the family of a man was found floating at Bolsa Chica State Beach.
They released a sketch of the man, who was found in the surf near the state beach camping grounds on June 9. He died later at a hospital.
The coroner said the 6-foot tall Hispanic or Middle Eastern man was approximately 25 to 35 years old. He weighed about 185 pounds with brown hair and eyes.
Anyone with information was asked to call the coroner's office at (714) 647-7411.
body found, orange county news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Woman assaulted near Pizza Hut in Lancaster
- 15-yr-old arrested after assaulting IE senior
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Rooney to be buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour