Orange County News
Man's body found at Bolsa Chica beach needs to be identified
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- The Orange County Sheriff's Department is reaching out to the public for help to locate the family of a man was found floating at Bolsa Chica State Beach.
They released a sketch of the man, who was found in the surf near the state beach camping grounds on June 9. He died later at a hospital.
The coroner said the 6-foot tall Hispanic or Middle Eastern man was approximately 25 to 35 years old. He weighed about 185 pounds with brown hair and eyes.
Anyone with information was asked to call the coroner's office at (714) 647-7411.
body found, orange county news
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Norwalk homicide investigation underway 33 min ago
- Burbank man arrested in stabbing attack
- Thermal brush fire contained at 350 acres
- Some CA cities seek water independence 13 min ago
- abcnews: US travel advice from other countries
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession 15 min ago
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians