Orange County News
Car crashes into Fullerton apartment complex
FULLERTON, Calif. (KABC) -- A car crashed into an apartment complex in Fullerton, creating a big mess.
Police said a man backed up and crashed his pickup truck into a downstairs unit in the 1600 block of South Picadilly Way around 2:20 a.m. Friday.
According to fire officials, there was extensive damage to the downstairs unit and another unit upstairs. Six adults have been displaced because the units were red-tagged.
No one was injured in the crash. The driver was arrested on suspicion of DUI.
car crash, orange county news
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- CA task force aims to control gun ownership
- Couple arrested in LA pot grow operation
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands
- Deaf Yorkie held for ransom is back home
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Virginia parade crash injures up to 60 people
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1 in OT of Game 3
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- OTRC: Kristen Wiig talks about missing 'SNL'