Orange County News
Car crashes into Fullerton apartment complex
FULLERTON, Calif. (KABC) -- A car crashed into an apartment complex in Fullerton, creating a big mess.
Police said a man backed up and crashed his pickup truck into a downstairs unit in the 1600 block of South Picadilly Way around 2:20 a.m. Friday.
According to fire officials, there was extensive damage to the downstairs unit and another unit upstairs. Six adults have been displaced because the units were red-tagged.
No one was injured in the crash. The driver was arrested on suspicion of DUI.
car crash, orange county news
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run 28 min ago
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college 44 min ago
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway 24 min ago
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters 39 min ago
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2