Orange County News
Car crashes into Fullerton apartment complex
FULLERTON, Calif. (KABC) -- A car crashed into an apartment complex in Fullerton, creating a big mess.
Police said a man backed up and crashed his pickup truck into a downstairs unit in the 1600 block of South Picadilly Way around 2:20 a.m. Friday.
According to fire officials, there was extensive damage to the downstairs unit and another unit upstairs. Six adults have been displaced because the units were red-tagged.
No one was injured in the crash. The driver was arrested on suspicion of DUI.
car crash, orange county news
- Secret Service probe Target security breach 12 min ago
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- 1 of 4 missing women found; mystery remains
- 96 animals rescued from 2 Los Angeles homes
- Harvard student admits to hoax to avoid final
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen 53 min ago
- White House panel urges limit on NSA snooping
- Paul Walker crash: No mechanical issues
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny 15 min ago
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds