Orange County News
Dana Point woman missing from Panama home
DANA POINT, Calif. (KABC) -- Holding on to each other for comfort and at times breaking down in tears, relatives and friends of 42-year-old Yvonne Baldelli gathered in Orange County on Saturday, marching in memory of the missing woman.
They carried signs calling for justice, hoping someone will help the family find the answers they've been seeking for months.
"Regardless of the wait, we will not rest," said James Faust, Baldelli's father. "Whoever took Yvonne from us needs to be behind bars."
Baldelli, a former Dana Point resident, left California last September. Relatives said she was newly divorced and starting a new life in the province of Bocas del Toro on Panama's Caribbean coast.
She traveled to Panama with her boyfriend, 36-year-old Brian Brimager, and they shared a home.
Baldelli disappeared in late November. According to her family, the case is now being investigated as a homicide.
They're hoping anyone who has visited Panama may have information that will help investigators. They also want the public to write to lawmakers asking for support.
missing person, orange county news, amy powell
- Memorial Day: More travelers hitting the road
- First section of new 405 Freeway lane opens 9 min ago
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- Disneyland holding Monstrous 'All-Nighter' 20 min ago
- 405 North crash, fuel spill snarls traffic
- Fatal S. LA drive-by shooting suspects sought 9 min ago
- Deputies shoot, killed armed man in Compton
- LA attempted murder suspect caught in Colo. 29 min ago
- abcnews: New clues to 'frustrated' Boston suspect 2 min ago
- Covered California announces 13 health plans
- NASA wants astronauts on asteroid by 2021
- Kings beat Sharks 3-0, take series lead 3-2
- Amanda Bynes arrested in NYC on pot charge
- OTRC: 'Hangover 3,' 'Fast & Furious 6' film reviews
- 'Epic, 'Hangover 3,' 'Fast 6' in theaters
2 min ago