Orange County News
Dana Point woman missing from Panama home
DANA POINT, Calif. (KABC) -- Holding on to each other for comfort and at times breaking down in tears, relatives and friends of 42-year-old Yvonne Baldelli gathered in Orange County on Saturday, marching in memory of the missing woman.
They carried signs calling for justice, hoping someone will help the family find the answers they've been seeking for months.
"Regardless of the wait, we will not rest," said James Faust, Baldelli's father. "Whoever took Yvonne from us needs to be behind bars."
Baldelli, a former Dana Point resident, left California last September. Relatives said she was newly divorced and starting a new life in the province of Bocas del Toro on Panama's Caribbean coast.
She traveled to Panama with her boyfriend, 36-year-old Brian Brimager, and they shared a home.
Baldelli disappeared in late November. According to her family, the case is now being investigated as a homicide.
They're hoping anyone who has visited Panama may have information that will help investigators. They also want the public to write to lawmakers asking for support.
missing person, orange county news, amy powell
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens 53 min ago
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Woman shot to death in Long Beach; no arrests
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- Proposed power plant splits Palmdale, Lancaster
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor 43 min ago
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- Video: 'American Hustle' takes you back to the 70s
- Photos: Brad Pitt over the years, 1991 to present 43 min ago
- Holiday heart attack triggers to be aware of
55 min ago