Orange County News
Illegal fireworks seriously injures Huntington Beach man
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was hospitalized after being seriously injured from illegal fireworks in Huntington Beach.
The man was originally taken to Huntington Beach Hospital Wednesday night, and then transferred to the UC Irvine Medical Center in Orange.
Orange County investigators are attempting to get more information about the incident from the injured man.
orange county news
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Gorman brush fire near full containment 11 min ago
- Tustin theater evacuated for investigation 30 min ago
- High-speed chase leads to arrests, 5 injuries
- Young woman's body found in Santa Paula park
- Brush fire erupts in Thermal, near Indio 14 min ago
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report