Orange County News
Bicyclist killed in Fullerton hit-and-run
FULLERTON, Calif. (KABC) -- Fullerton police are searching for a black vehicle involved in a hit-and-run accident that left a bicyclist dead on Wednesday.
Authorities said the victim, identified as a man in his 20s, appeared to have come off a popular biking trail and was crossing Bastanchury Road at Morelia Avenue when a black vehicle hit him at about 10:20 a.m.
The vehicle fled the scene, and then the victim was hit by a second vehicle, which stopped.
The bicyclist was rushed to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead shortly after.
A suspect vehicle description was not immediately available. No further information was available at this time.
accident, hit and run, orange county news
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions 8 min ago
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana 34 min ago
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car 53 min ago
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC 15 min ago
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis