Orange County News
Huntington Beach bank-robbery suspect pics released
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Huntington Beach Police released surveillance photos Tuesday of a suspect who robbed a bank Friday.
At 2:15 p.m. Friday, the suspect walked into a US Bank branch at 19900 Beach Boulevard. He demanded cash and claimed to have a weapon. The teller complied and gave the suspect an undisclosed amount of money.
The suspect left and was last seen running west across Beach Boulevard. No suspect vehicle was seen.
The suspect was described as a white male adult between 40-50 years old, standing 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighing about 195 pounds. He was wearing sunglasses and a black visor, a yellow golf shirt, tan shorts and dark sandals.
If you have any information on the identity of the suspect or you witnessed the crime, contact Huntington Beach Police Detective Allard at (714) 536-5962.
bank robbery, robbery, caught on tape, orange county news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Help Garth stuff busses full of toys in Ontario
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate