Orange County News
Placentia tagging suspect arrested after allegedly vandalizing police department
PLACENTIA, Calif. (KABC) -- Placentia police have arrested a man in connection to recent tagging incidents in the area.
Officers said while they were investigating several vandalism cases and speaking to victims on Saturday morning, they saw the suspect leaving the lobby of the Placentia Police Department.
Christian Aspride Ramirez, 20, was in possession of paint markers and pictures of his recent taggings, officials said. He was arrested and booked at Orange County Jail for felony vandalism charges.
Investigators said they found out that Ramirez had just vandalized the restroom inside the police department's lobby. Ramirez, who uses the moniker of "Pergo," is also suspected of tagging on the walls and restrooms at City Hall.
vandalism, orange county news
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing 49 min ago
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors