Orange County News
Placentia tagging suspect arrested after allegedly vandalizing police department
PLACENTIA, Calif. (KABC) -- Placentia police have arrested a man in connection to recent tagging incidents in the area.
Officers said while they were investigating several vandalism cases and speaking to victims on Saturday morning, they saw the suspect leaving the lobby of the Placentia Police Department.
Christian Aspride Ramirez, 20, was in possession of paint markers and pictures of his recent taggings, officials said. He was arrested and booked at Orange County Jail for felony vandalism charges.
Investigators said they found out that Ramirez had just vandalized the restroom inside the police department's lobby. Ramirez, who uses the moniker of "Pergo," is also suspected of tagging on the walls and restrooms at City Hall.
vandalism, orange county news
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor 47 min ago
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting
- Ex-deputy convicted in fatal bar shooting
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion
- Car slams into Ventura house; driver arrested
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense presents case
- abcnews: Ohio police chief slams Kanye West
- Klinsmann to remain as US coach through 2018
- Sitting still for hours raises blood clot risk
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son