Orange County News
Placentia tagging suspect arrested after allegedly vandalizing police department
PLACENTIA, Calif. (KABC) -- Placentia police have arrested a man in connection to recent tagging incidents in the area.
Officers said while they were investigating several vandalism cases and speaking to victims on Saturday morning, they saw the suspect leaving the lobby of the Placentia Police Department.
Christian Aspride Ramirez, 20, was in possession of paint markers and pictures of his recent taggings, officials said. He was arrested and booked at Orange County Jail for felony vandalism charges.
Investigators said they found out that Ramirez had just vandalized the restroom inside the police department's lobby. Ramirez, who uses the moniker of "Pergo," is also suspected of tagging on the walls and restrooms at City Hall.
vandalism, orange county news
- Oklahoma tornadoes level homes, kill man
- Deputies gun down armed man during fight
- Loot-seeking vandals trash Palmdale church
- Calif. law takes effect on microstamping guns
- 1 arrested, 2 outstanding after VC pursuit
- IE woman punches officer, tries to take Taser
- Deputies rescue stranded Swedish family
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures
- Beckham in tears as he bids farewell to Paris
- 'Star Trek' tops box office with $70.6M debut
- Swift to perform at Billboard Music Awards
- OTRC: Jennifer Lawrence's accused stalker arrested