Orange County News
Woman found dead in car trunk may have committed suicide - police
IRVINE, Calif. (KABC) -- Police said they believe a Long Beach woman who was found dead in the trunk of her own car committed suicide.
Anna Oung, 29, was reported missing on Tuesday by her husband after not returning from work.
Her body was later discovered in the trunk of her silver Honda Civic. The car was found parked in Irvine, near where she worked as an engineer.
The couple had a baby about three months ago. Family members said that after the birth she was diagnosed with postpartum psychosis and had been receiving treatment.
body found, orange county news
- Malaysian PM: Jet's disappearance deliberate
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Brush fire burns near Gorman by Quail Lake
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Criticism of painkiller Zohydro intensifies
41 min ago