Orange County News
Woman found dead in car trunk may have committed suicide - police
IRVINE, Calif. (KABC) -- Police said they believe a Long Beach woman who was found dead in the trunk of her own car committed suicide.
Anna Oung, 29, was reported missing on Tuesday by her husband after not returning from work.
Her body was later discovered in the trunk of her silver Honda Civic. The car was found parked in Irvine, near where she worked as an engineer.
The couple had a baby about three months ago. Family members said that after the birth she was diagnosed with postpartum psychosis and had been receiving treatment.
body found, orange county news
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- Proposed power plant splits Palmdale, Lancaster
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Hollywood burglary suspects caught on camera
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut
- Blind man, dog safe after subway track fall
18 min ago