Orange County News
Suspect sought in fatal Costa Mesa stabbing
COSTA MESA, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities are searching for a suspect in a deadly stabbing in Costa Mesa.
Police responded to the stabbing at a home on the 1100 block of Atlanta Way just before 6 a.m. Tuesday. When officers arrived, they found a man bleeding from multiple stab wounds and lacerations in his upper torso. The man died of his injuries.
Police said the suspect, 38-year-old Adolph Mireles, fled the scene. The victim, who was only identified as a 43-year-old man, was found inside the home of a woman he had a relationship with. Mireles also had a relationship with the same woman, according to investigators.
They said Mireles entered the home by an unknown means and confronted the victim. There was evidence of a violent struggle.
Mireles, who was recently released from prison, is considered armed and dangerous. He is believed to be driving a gray, four-door 2001 Toyota Corolla with the California license plate 6PGF988.
Anyone with information was asked to call Costa Mesa police at (714) 754-5205.
homicide investigation, orange county news
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon 36 min ago
- Men w/ stolen passports on jet 'not terrorists' 7 min ago
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East 39 min ago
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat 1 min ago
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants