Orange County News
Suspect sought in fatal Costa Mesa stabbing
COSTA MESA, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities are searching for a suspect in a deadly stabbing in Costa Mesa.
Police responded to the stabbing at a home on the 1100 block of Atlanta Way just before 6 a.m. Tuesday. When officers arrived, they found a man bleeding from multiple stab wounds and lacerations in his upper torso. The man died of his injuries.
Police said the suspect, 38-year-old Adolph Mireles, fled the scene. The victim, who was only identified as a 43-year-old man, was found inside the home of a woman he had a relationship with. Mireles also had a relationship with the same woman, according to investigators.
They said Mireles entered the home by an unknown means and confronted the victim. There was evidence of a violent struggle.
Mireles, who was recently released from prison, is considered armed and dangerous. He is believed to be driving a gray, four-door 2001 Toyota Corolla with the California license plate 6PGF988.
Anyone with information was asked to call Costa Mesa police at (714) 754-5205.
homicide investigation, orange county news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Woman gives $500 to friend who's a single mom
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)