Orange County News
Suspect sought in fatal Costa Mesa stabbing
COSTA MESA, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities are searching for a suspect in a deadly stabbing in Costa Mesa.
Police responded to the stabbing at a home on the 1100 block of Atlanta Way just before 6 a.m. Tuesday. When officers arrived, they found a man bleeding from multiple stab wounds and lacerations in his upper torso. The man died of his injuries.
Police said the suspect, 38-year-old Adolph Mireles, fled the scene. The victim, who was only identified as a 43-year-old man, was found inside the home of a woman he had a relationship with. Mireles also had a relationship with the same woman, according to investigators.
They said Mireles entered the home by an unknown means and confronted the victim. There was evidence of a violent struggle.
Mireles, who was recently released from prison, is considered armed and dangerous. He is believed to be driving a gray, four-door 2001 Toyota Corolla with the California license plate 6PGF988.
Anyone with information was asked to call Costa Mesa police at (714) 754-5205.
homicide investigation, orange county news
- Burglary suspects sexually assault woman
- Sex offender arrested for sex with minor
- Boy brings loaded gun to Garden Grove school
- NYPD Twitter backlash spreads to LAPD
- Man tries to lure Culver City girl into car
- TSA responds to case on disabled LAX passenger
- $20K reward offered in unsolved Compton murder
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- South Korea ferry death toll reaches 156
- abcnews: McCann probers focus on child sex attacker
- 6.7-mag. quake off British Columbia coast
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies in accident
- Jay Z, Beyonce Rose Bowl concert approved
- OTRC: Jodie Foster weds partner Alexandra Hedison