Orange County News
Suspect sought in fatal Costa Mesa stabbing
COSTA MESA, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities are searching for a suspect in a deadly stabbing in Costa Mesa.
Police responded to the stabbing at a home on the 1100 block of Atlanta Way just before 6 a.m. Tuesday. When officers arrived, they found a man bleeding from multiple stab wounds and lacerations in his upper torso. The man died of his injuries.
Police said the suspect, 38-year-old Adolph Mireles, fled the scene. The victim, who was only identified as a 43-year-old man, was found inside the home of a woman he had a relationship with. Mireles also had a relationship with the same woman, according to investigators.
They said Mireles entered the home by an unknown means and confronted the victim. There was evidence of a violent struggle.
Mireles, who was recently released from prison, is considered armed and dangerous. He is believed to be driving a gray, four-door 2001 Toyota Corolla with the California license plate 6PGF988.
Anyone with information was asked to call Costa Mesa police at (714) 754-5205.
homicide investigation, orange county news
- Tornado hits Oklahoma City suburbs; 51 dead
- Undersheriff Tanaka speaks out against Baca 6 min ago
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery
- Greuel, Garcetti make final stops across LA
- Video: Pit bull owners rally against discrimination
- Girl escapes brazen kidnap attempt in OC
- Elephant meat, dead primate seized at LAX
- Laguna Beach sex assault suspect surrenders
- UC hospital workers to strike over higher pay
- abcnews: Hofstra student killed in police standoff
- NKorea on day 3 of short-range weapon launches
- Does your child have oral allergy syndrome?
- Ray Manzarek, The Doors founder, dies at 74
- OTRC: 'Dancing With The Stars' recap - week 10