Orange County News
Santa Ana house fire critically injures 2
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- Two people were rushed to the hospital in critical condition after they were pulled from a burning home in Santa Ana.
Reports of the fire came in just before 1:30 p.m. Friday at a home in the 1700 block of West Loretta Lane.
Firefighters rescued a man and a woman, both in their late 60s. The man suffered third-degree burns.
The cause of the fire was under investigation.
fire, orange county news
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- South Korea ferry sinks; 2 dead, 14 injured
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments