Orange County News
Cypress peeper may have more alleged victims
CYPRESS, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are asking for the public's help finding more possible victims of a man accused of peeping on women in Cypress.
Kyle Scott, 21, was arrested early Saturday morning after officers responded to the 9800 block of Newcastle Lane on reports of a prowler hiding behind parked cars.
Martin Jesperson, Scott's neighbor, said he told his wife to call 911 after their 19-year-old daughter heard noises outside their home.
"My daughter came down saying there was possibly somebody on the roof," Jesperson said. "I chased him all the way down the block. We got good identification of him."
According to Cypress police, Scott was holding a video camera when he was taken into custody. Before they served a search warrant on his home, police say he admitted to possessing child pornography.
"Apparently there was information that he had already downloaded or sent some of the information elsewhere," said Cypress Police Officer Paulo Morales.
Officers searched Scott's home and found digital photos and videos showing the girls and young women in various degrees of dress, cocaine, marijuana and $8,000 in cash. Investigators said they believe at least 10 underage girls were victimized.
Scott was booked into jail for investigation of possession of child pornography, illegal videotaping, peeping and possession of a narcotic and marijuana for sale. He was held without bail. His first court appearance is scheduled for Tuesday.
Police believe there may be more alleged victims. Anyone with information was asked to call the Cypress Police Department at (714) 229-6624.
arrest, orange county news, sid garcia
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete
- Greuel, Garcetti face off on Election Day 10 min ago
- Prosecutors shed light on Maribel Ramos murder
- Vinny Del Negro out as LA Clippers coach
- LA search-and-rescue on standby for Oklahoma
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- Jogger sexually assaulted in Santa Paula
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- 2013 Legacy, Outback recalled for steering issue
- New ACL surgery technique reduces failure rate
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10
- Tankless water heaters becoming affordable
12 min ago