Orange County News
Coto De Caza house fire causes heavy damage, no injuries
COTE DE CAZA, Calif. (KABC) -- A house in Coto De Caza in Orange County caught fire on Saturday and caused heavy structural damage.
The Orange County Fire Authority said the blaze was reported shortly before 6 a.m. on the 31000 block of Via Consuelo.
The family that lives in the home is abroad in Europe, but officials said one family member was inside the home at the time of the fire. He was able to escape from the second floor.
The second-alarm fire is now under investigation.
fire, orange county news
- Search resumes for hiker in Santa Clarita 9 min ago
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait 17 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat 56 min ago
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- OTRC: Elisabeth Moss: Armisen marriage 'traumatic'
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
53 min ago