Orange County News
Coto De Caza house fire causes heavy damage, no injuries
COTE DE CAZA, Calif. (KABC) -- A house in Coto De Caza in Orange County caught fire on Saturday and caused heavy structural damage.
The Orange County Fire Authority said the blaze was reported shortly before 6 a.m. on the 31000 block of Via Consuelo.
The family that lives in the home is abroad in Europe, but officials said one family member was inside the home at the time of the fire. He was able to escape from the second floor.
The second-alarm fire is now under investigation.
fire, orange county news
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- Mansion party arrests: Teens post pics online
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena
- 'Button-down Bandit' arrested after pursuit
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- 1 dead in small plane crash off Molokai, Hawaii
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Moving while sitting can prevent back pain
- SAG Awards: '12 Years a Slave' leads noms
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate