Orange County News
Coto De Caza house fire causes heavy damage, no injuries
COTE DE CAZA, Calif. (KABC) -- A house in Coto De Caza in Orange County caught fire on Saturday and caused heavy structural damage.
The Orange County Fire Authority said the blaze was reported shortly before 6 a.m. on the 31000 block of Via Consuelo.
The family that lives in the home is abroad in Europe, but officials said one family member was inside the home at the time of the fire. He was able to escape from the second floor.
The second-alarm fire is now under investigation.
fire, orange county news
- James Gandolfini of 'Sopranos' dies at 51 9 min ago
- Hollywood panhandlers allegedly kill LA woman
- OC caregiver arrested for alleged sex assault
- Tip led to ex-USC professor's Mexico arrest
- East LA chase reaches speeds close to 120 mph 32 min ago
- Fugitive child-abuse couple seen in Maywood
- Wrong-way driver charged with DUI in 14 pile-up
- West Hills murder suspect pleads not guilty
- FBI busts international sports gambling ring 59 min ago
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Piedmont beef's lower fat entices connoisseurs
- Michael Jackson chef describes confrontation
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)