Orange County News
19-year-old Buena Park bank robbery suspect arrested
BUENA PARK, Calif. (KABC) -- Buena Park police arrested a 19-year-old man suspected of robbing a bank Thursday.
The Bank of America branch located at 6210 Beach Boulevard was robbed Thursday. During the subsequent investigation, police released surveillance video of the suspect to the media in hopes of someone identifying him.
Police later received tips identifying Matthew Huff as the suspect captured on video. Callers provided police with Huff's location.
At about 11:30 p.m., police went to Huff's residence and arrested him without incident. In an interview, Huff admitted to the robbery, police said. It was unknown if Huff was involved in any other crimes.
None of the cash stolen in Thursday's robbery was recovered. The investigation was ongoing.
arrest, bank robbery, robbery, caught on tape, orange county news
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- CA task force aims to control gun ownership
- Couple arrested in LA pot grow operation
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands
- Deaf Yorkie held for ransom is back home
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Virginia parade crash injures up to 60 people
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1 in OT of Game 3
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- OTRC: Kristen Wiig talks about missing 'SNL'