Orange County News
19-year-old Buena Park bank robbery suspect arrested
BUENA PARK, Calif. (KABC) -- Buena Park police arrested a 19-year-old man suspected of robbing a bank Thursday.
The Bank of America branch located at 6210 Beach Boulevard was robbed Thursday. During the subsequent investigation, police released surveillance video of the suspect to the media in hopes of someone identifying him.
Police later received tips identifying Matthew Huff as the suspect captured on video. Callers provided police with Huff's location.
At about 11:30 p.m., police went to Huff's residence and arrested him without incident. In an interview, Huff admitted to the robbery, police said. It was unknown if Huff was involved in any other crimes.
None of the cash stolen in Thursday's robbery was recovered. The investigation was ongoing.
arrest, bank robbery, robbery, caught on tape, orange county news
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon 27 min ago
- Men w/ stolen passports on jet 'not terrorists'
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East 30 min ago
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants