Orange County News
19-year-old Buena Park bank robbery suspect arrested
BUENA PARK, Calif. (KABC) -- Buena Park police arrested a 19-year-old man suspected of robbing a bank Thursday.
The Bank of America branch located at 6210 Beach Boulevard was robbed Thursday. During the subsequent investigation, police released surveillance video of the suspect to the media in hopes of someone identifying him.
Police later received tips identifying Matthew Huff as the suspect captured on video. Callers provided police with Huff's location.
At about 11:30 p.m., police went to Huff's residence and arrested him without incident. In an interview, Huff admitted to the robbery, police said. It was unknown if Huff was involved in any other crimes.
None of the cash stolen in Thursday's robbery was recovered. The investigation was ongoing.
arrest, bank robbery, robbery, caught on tape, orange county news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks 3 min ago
- Woman assaulted near Pizza Hut in Lancaster
- 15-yr-old arrested after assaulting IE senior
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Rooney to be buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour
- Telescope detects Earth-like planet
15 min ago