Orange County News
Fatal Laguna Niguel hit-run suspect driver sought
LAGUNA NIGUEL, Calif. (KABC) -- The Orange County Sheriff's Department is seeking a suspect in a fatal hit-and-run collision that occurred in Laguna Niguel on September 7.
Laguna Niguel resident Urbano Carrasco Martinez, also known as Mario Urbano Carrasco Martinez, is the registered owner of a black 1998 Nissan Maxima that struck and killed a skateboarder on Sept. 7. The car was later found abandoned.
A witness to the hit-and-run collision described the driver as a Hispanic male in his mid-20s with clean-cut hair. Martinez is described as a Hispanic male between 25 and 30 years old, standing 5 feet 2 inches tall, weighing 160 pounds, with brown eyes and dark clean-cut hair.
Martinez did not return home and has not been to work since the collision.
The Orange County Sheriff's Department would like to speak with Martinez regarding the involvement of his vehicle in this collision. Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Martinez is asked to contact the Orange County Sheriff's Traffic Bureau at (949) 425-1860. Anonymous tips can also be submitted at 855-TIPOCCS (855-847-6227), or at occrimestoppers.org.
hit and run, orange county news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video