Orange County News
Fatal Laguna Niguel hit-run suspect driver sought
LAGUNA NIGUEL, Calif. (KABC) -- The Orange County Sheriff's Department is seeking a suspect in a fatal hit-and-run collision that occurred in Laguna Niguel on September 7.
Laguna Niguel resident Urbano Carrasco Martinez, also known as Mario Urbano Carrasco Martinez, is the registered owner of a black 1998 Nissan Maxima that struck and killed a skateboarder on Sept. 7. The car was later found abandoned.
A witness to the hit-and-run collision described the driver as a Hispanic male in his mid-20s with clean-cut hair. Martinez is described as a Hispanic male between 25 and 30 years old, standing 5 feet 2 inches tall, weighing 160 pounds, with brown eyes and dark clean-cut hair.
Martinez did not return home and has not been to work since the collision.
The Orange County Sheriff's Department would like to speak with Martinez regarding the involvement of his vehicle in this collision. Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Martinez is asked to contact the Orange County Sheriff's Traffic Bureau at (949) 425-1860. Anonymous tips can also be submitted at 855-TIPOCCS (855-847-6227), or at occrimestoppers.org.
hit and run, orange county news
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial 9 min ago
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe 24 min ago
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions 30 min ago
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death 6 min ago
- Informant speaks out on jail abuse probe 23 min ago
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- 'Button-down' Bandit' strikes Corona bank
- Man arrested for Ventura transient's murder
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Jenni Rivera plane crash: New details emerge
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke