Orange County News
Fatal Laguna Niguel hit-run suspect driver sought
LAGUNA NIGUEL, Calif. (KABC) -- The Orange County Sheriff's Department is seeking a suspect in a fatal hit-and-run collision that occurred in Laguna Niguel on September 7.
Laguna Niguel resident Urbano Carrasco Martinez, also known as Mario Urbano Carrasco Martinez, is the registered owner of a black 1998 Nissan Maxima that struck and killed a skateboarder on Sept. 7. The car was later found abandoned.
A witness to the hit-and-run collision described the driver as a Hispanic male in his mid-20s with clean-cut hair. Martinez is described as a Hispanic male between 25 and 30 years old, standing 5 feet 2 inches tall, weighing 160 pounds, with brown eyes and dark clean-cut hair.
Martinez did not return home and has not been to work since the collision.
The Orange County Sheriff's Department would like to speak with Martinez regarding the involvement of his vehicle in this collision. Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Martinez is asked to contact the Orange County Sheriff's Traffic Bureau at (949) 425-1860. Anonymous tips can also be submitted at 855-TIPOCCS (855-847-6227), or at occrimestoppers.org.
hit and run, orange county news
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college 37 min ago
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Claremont sexual predator charged with felonies 12 min ago
- Two men arrested in Simi Valley car thefts
- Anaheim fire: House had pack rat conditions
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors