Orange County News
Crane causes Metrolink delays in Santa Ana
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- A man avoided being injured when a crane he was on fell over, blocking a Metrolink train in Santa Ana on Tuesday.
Authorities say the man jumped from the crane before impact near Fourth Street and Grand Avenue. He was not hurt.
The accident caused about 50-minute delays between Santa Ana and Tustin. Fourth Street was shut down in both directions as crews cleared the scene, but it has since reopened.
The cause of the accident has not yet been determined.
accident, road closure, traffic delay, orange county news
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world 22 min ago
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- Unemployment falls to 7 pct, 203K jobs added
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario 38 min ago
- Suspect injured in El Monte police shooting
- Joseph Gatto's stolen jewelry pieces sought
- Missing Pasadena City College hiker found
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- abcnews: Brutal elevator attack shocks Chinese city
- World Cup: US to play Ghana, Portugal, Germany 19 min ago
- McDonald's accidentally gives cash to couple
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Kelly Clarkson talks baby names (Video)