Orange County News
OC man dies while snorkeling in Laguna Beach
LAGUNA BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- A snorkeler in Laguna Beach died in the water. His name has not been released, but police say he was from the Orange County area.
Authorities say the 60-year-old man went snorkeling near the Montage Resort at about 1:30 p.m. Thursday. About two hours later, beachgoers became concerned about the man and pulled him to shore. They tried reviving him to no avail.
Police say the man was still wearing his snorkeling mask.
orange county news
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully 53 min ago
- S. Korean ferry's slow evacuation probed
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)