Orange County News
OC man dies while snorkeling in Laguna Beach
LAGUNA BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- A snorkeler in Laguna Beach died in the water. His name has not been released, but police say he was from the Orange County area.
Authorities say the 60-year-old man went snorkeling near the Montage Resort at about 1:30 p.m. Thursday. About two hours later, beachgoers became concerned about the man and pulled him to shore. They tried reviving him to no avail.
Police say the man was still wearing his snorkeling mask.
orange county news
- 4.4-magnitude earthquake strikes LA area 36 min ago
- Body found at Anaheim trash center identified 3 min ago
- Video: Stranded man rescued from Castaic crash
- Russia calls on Ukraine to be a federal state
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians