Orange County News
OC man dies while snorkeling in Laguna Beach
LAGUNA BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- A snorkeler in Laguna Beach died in the water. His name has not been released, but police say he was from the Orange County area.
Authorities say the 60-year-old man went snorkeling near the Montage Resort at about 1:30 p.m. Thursday. About two hours later, beachgoers became concerned about the man and pulled him to shore. They tried reviving him to no avail.
Police say the man was still wearing his snorkeling mask.
orange county news
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens 44 min ago
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment 20 min ago
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Motorcycle officer injured in Mid-City crash
- Woman shot to death in Long Beach; no arrests
- Proposed power plant splits Palmdale, Lancaster
- Big Sur fire burns 769 acres; chance of rain
- Bipartisan budget deal nears final passage
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- India diplomat claims cavity search in NYC
- Ronnie Biggs, 'Great Train Robber,' dies at 84
- Video: 'American Hustle' takes you back to the '70s
- Photos: Brad Pitt over the years, 1991 to present
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
42 min ago