Orange County News
OC man dies while snorkeling in Laguna Beach
LAGUNA BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- A snorkeler in Laguna Beach died in the water. His name has not been released, but police say he was from the Orange County area.
Authorities say the 60-year-old man went snorkeling near the Montage Resort at about 1:30 p.m. Thursday. About two hours later, beachgoers became concerned about the man and pulled him to shore. They tried reviving him to no avail.
Police say the man was still wearing his snorkeling mask.
orange county news
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- Odor forces evacuation of Pasadena building
- Memorial Day: Gas prices aren't stopping drivers
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured
- Are bridges in Southern California safe?
- LA attempted murder suspect caught in Colo.
- Committee approves dental care to Medi-Cal
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted; 2 arrested
- abcnews: New clues to 'frustrated' Boston suspect
- New flu vaccine made from tobacco plant in works
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Leonardo DiCaprio space trip nabs $1.5 mill